Hello! My name is Caroline (AKA Puppy). Welcome to Little Package, a cycling cap & happy-making web-based business. I started Little Package in 2005 -- all because I couldn't buy a cycling cap that fit my big head. My first cap was a hideous purple thing, but I kept at it...
Now I have been sewing for over 26 years, and I make the best handmade cycling caps there are. They’re made right, they look good, they fit, and above all they make people happy. If you would like to use the same template and techniques I use, my sewing patterns are available right here.
A little more about me
- I graduated with Nursing degree from Oregon Health & Science University in 2002 and worked as a travel nurse.
- I hiked the Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada in 2013. That's where I got the name Puppy.
- I moved into a 1983 Vanagon in December 2013 and drove away from Portland on January 1, 2014.
- In 2015 and 2016, I tackled more tough hikes: the Sierra High Route solo, the mini epic Lowest to Highest Route through Death Valley, the Hayduke Trail solo (~850 miles through Southern Utah & Arizona), among others...
- I currently support my lifestyle by punching the right keys.
I no longer sew cycling caps, but I do ADVENTURE!
To my Friends and Customers:
I owe it to my friends (particularly my mother) and my customers for supporting and encouraging me. Thank you!
Clients have included:
- Bridgetown Cycling
- Beloved / Cycle Works Oregon
- Corsa Concepts
- Green Submarine Racing
- Ira Ryan Cycles
- Hammer Velo
- Portland Bicycle Studio
- Sugar Wheelworks
- Super Relax
- Sweetpea Bicycles
- Team Beer
- Timothy Everest
- Vanilla Cycles